Tuesday, January 10, 2012

wish YOU were here

I always be here waiting for you to coming back home

I keep our flowers grow, since we planted the seed many years ago



And I stare at the moon and hope we’ll meet there, hope we’ll meet there

‘cause I miss you
I wish you were here



I know it’s hard for you to stay and so I let you go

But you promised me to never let me down and said that you love me so



And I stare at the moon and hope we’ll meet there, hope we’ll meet there

‘cause I miss you
I wish you were here



Make your dreams fulfilled, and don’t forget to take me with you someday



~endah N rhesa~





kangen KAMU...

Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang wish YOU were here dan anda bisa menemukan artikel wish YOU were here ini dengan url https://pritasyalala.blogspot.com/2012/01/wish-you-were-here.html,anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya jika artikel wish YOU were here ini sangat bermanfaat bagi teman-teman anda,namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link wish YOU were here sumbernya.

No comments:

Post a Comment